So, you’ve decided that you want to invest in an outdoor room? How exciting! At Logspan, we take great pride and pleasure in helping you every step along the way. With this in mind, we’ve put together a checklist of things to consider before purchasing an outdoor room:
- Is there enough room on your grounds for this and is there a flat surface prepared for it?
- Do you have planning permission? If you’re not sure if you really do or how to make it happen for you, visit our Planning Permission page that covers England, Scotland and Wales.
- Do you have adequate insulation plans? Insulation not only keeps you warm but it’ll protect your property inside and out.
- Do you have sufficient, safe power sources planned if you’re going to be having electricity in your room?
- What heating will you use? Is it sustainable? Is it cost-effective?
- If necessary, finding the right plumbing solution is essential for your outdoor room.