- 3 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 1 lb of crushed tomatoes
- 0.17 lb of tomato paste
- 6 tablespoons of cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- salt and pepper
- 6 pork chops
1. Peel and chop onions, mince garlic. Fry onions in an oiled frying pan without browning. Add the crushed tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes longer. Add tomato paste and vinegar and stir for 2 minutes.
2. Add wine, honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic to the pan. Simmer for 15 minutes. Add seasoning to taste. Turn off heat and let cool.
3. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and brush lightly with barbecue sauce. Cook them on the hot side of the barbecue for 7 to 10 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. Serve immediately with remaining barbecue sauce. Enjoy this delicious meal in your cozy BBQ hut.